what common threads do you notice as you compare all of these different philosophical and religious ideas
In the centuries surrounding 500 B.C.E., new philosophical and religious ideas emerged in Greece, China, India, and the Middle East more or less simultaneously. It’s a pretty remarkable phenomenon. For this discussion refer to the snapshot on page 131 that includes brief summaries of thinkers and their ideas.
To what extent do the thinkers share outlooks? [Or, what common threads do you notice as you compare all of these different philosophical and religious ideas.] Give examples of what you find. What do you think explains the commonalities in these ideas across vast geographic space and their nearly simultaneous emergence in human history?
Directions: Each student must have a minimum of 3 posts, one post to the original prompt from the instructor and at least 2 posts in response to other students in the discussion. Remember:
– Use complete sentences, proper grammar, and appropriate language.
– Your original post should be a small paragraph which consists of 3-5 sentences.
– Posts that respond to other students may be more brief.
– Use examples to support your points.
– Cite the course readings you referenced for your response.
Please use the photos to do the part for the reponding to the other people