https://writingarena.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/walogo.png 0 0 Peter https://writingarena.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/walogo.png Peter2022-12-21 18:11:242022-12-21 18:11:24The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters Case Study
The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters Case Study
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $13/Page
Part 1. Please provide a one page outline (sample outline is attached) The outline is need by 3/9 Part 2. Read the “The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters” case study from the Managing Organizational Change textbook. In a carefully constructed 5-7 page document, address the following course constructs as they relate to the case study:
- Images of managing change (director, navigator, caretaker, coach, interpreter, nurturer)
- Types of change (first-order, second-order, transformational, downsizing, technological, merger and acquisitions)
- Challenges for change
- Resistance to change
- Implementing change
- NASA vision and change
- Sustaining change.
- Review the attached grading rubric.
- Include an introduction, the body of text, and a conclusion.
- Develop a 5-7 page essay (title and reference pages do not count in the page requirement and are required).
- Support your main points with specific examples from the case study.
- Support your major points with citations from a minimum of five scholarly references
- Incorporate both a textual description and a visual representation of your change management model into your paper.
- Follow APA formatting.