Space Travel Lab Report
1) Use the search engine of your choice to find the distance to at least four exoplanets that are thought to be Earth-like.
2) What are the distances to these exoplanets in light years?
3) The fastest speed recorded for any man-made satellite is roughly 165,000 miles per hour. At this speed, how long would it take to reach each of the exoplanets listed above?
4) Assuming that a human generation is 30 years, how many generations would need to pass before we would reach each of these exoplanets?
5) Is this feasible? Why or why not?
6) Consider the following link about traveling faster than the speed of light:
https://dailygalaxy.com/2018/09/nasa-faster-than-speed-of-light-space-travel-will-warp-bubbles-enable-dreams-of-interstellar-voyages/ (Links to an external site.)
Briefly summarize your thoughts on this link.