https://writingarena.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/walogo.png 0 0 Peter https://writingarena.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/walogo.png Peter2022-12-22 06:25:302022-12-22 06:25:30Please do not plagiarize. I am trying this again the other tutor gave me plagiarism
Please do not plagiarize. I am trying this again the other tutor gave me plagiarism
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $13/Page
PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM*************
PLEASE DO NOT CITE ALOT OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A PAPER****************
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!
- Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. Assignment 1: “What Makes ______ the Best Place to Work and Why?”
Due Week 3 and worth 100 pointsChoose one (1) company that you believe would be an ideal company to work for based on working conditions, salary, opportunity for advancement and work involved. Use the Internet to research. Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the fundamental driving forces that shape the organizational environment of the selected company. Be sure to address the following: competing in a global marketplace, workforce diversity, ethics and morality, and technological innovation.
- Examine the selected company’s specific practices or policies. Speculate on the major influences that these practices or policies have on individual and organizational outcomes.
- Determine which practices related to work attitudes in U.S. organizations are most strongly affected by diversity and suggest a strategy to address the effects.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate human behavior in organizations and the forces shaping the behavior.
- Analyze individual differences within organizations and their impact on organizational behavior.
- Use technology to research issues affecting organizational behavior in order to deliver assignments which are clear, concise and have proper writing mechanics.
- Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.